Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Booze Hound 2.1

Well, the critics have spoken. I wasn't happy with my now-old new template. The so-called "Snapshot Tequila" was not 100 percent agave. We were asking for Petron and getting Tequiza instead.

Now, we've disposed of the colors. Thanks again to Xenia for her suggestions. I like grayscale. (Drunkard's personal note: The Viper is notoriously colorblind. In a past life as a professional driver, I had to take a color test along with a physical. I failed so bad they had to bring out three colored lightbulbs to make sure I could distinguish red, yellow and green.) I may fiddle some more with the shading. Let me know if anything is difficult to read. Thanks for chiming in.

Cavs, Beers Prevail


That's about how the pitchers of Labatt Blue went down.

Tonight, intervals!

7 comments:

Ian said...

I like the new look, which is important because my opinion counts for three or four times what everyone else's counts for.

Laura said...

I like the grayscale, but the black doesn't contrast enough with the dark gray background on my monitor, which makes the links a little tricky to read. Or maybe I just need to eat more carrots...

C said...

It looks good.

Anonymous said...

I dig the new look. Then again, I like all things drab, so I can't be trusted.

I've got intervals tonight, too. Good luck!

Unknown said...

*loud wailing* Look Viper.... I am entitled to whatever I feel right now. That looks like a hangover-scale layout. It is obviously that you had too much Labatt Blue. Can you go back to the Snapshot Tequila? Whatever suit you, I will go with the flow. *whimpering*

B. Kramer said...

There, there -- it'll be OK, Ted. We'll get through this with time and stiff drink.

Nitmos said...

Your site colors remind me of a Cavalier of which I know you are a devoted follower. Or, at the very least, a Cavalier's lower G.I., which I don't believe you are as much of a fan.