Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Break in the Action

Monday was the first anniversary of my marriage to Mrs. Viper. We took off work Monday and Tuesday to celebrate in Cleveland, with a nice dinner at the wonderful Chinato and a stay at the Renaissance Hotel at Tower City, where we spent the night a year ago.

While this personal holiday resulted in a break in the action for my dear readers, don't worry -- you didn't miss any running. The wife and I delayed our weekend runs, but plan to get back to business this week. We'd better, as Race Day is only 16 days away. This morning, I received final instructions from the Akron Marathon organizers.

This is real.

In the meantime, I've been continuing my quest for the one-armed push-up. Instead of trying my best to complete this difficult task, I've been working on improving my form with two arms and building up to using just one arm. Some day I'll get there.

2 comments:

Jen Feeny said...

Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!!! Sounds like you celebrated in style and who cares if you shrugged off runs for the time away, I'm sure you got some cardio in anyway. ;)

Rís said...

I'm glad to have come across your blog - I thought I was the only banjo playing, drinking and running blogger out there!