On second thought, forget that extra "back" from yesterday's post. The weather wasn't nearly as nice as The Weather Channel website led me to believe, and besides Mrs. Viper was feeling sick and required some attention at home.
Instead of being ahead of the game, I'm right on top of the game with two runs scheduled this weekend. One of the runs will be a four-miler and the other will be a three-miler, and one of those will be a trail run.
This Post Goes to 11
I was tagged by MCM Mama for this "11 Random Things" meme everyone has been doing.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
1. Yeah, no, I'm not doing this. I know, sad trombone, I'm no fun. Haven't you read enough random things about me and everyone else on your blog reading list?
Wherein we roll with the punches
Xenia has resurfaced to inform me I should pay a little less attention to my foundation: "Congrats on a solid January. I would advise you only to weigh yourself once a week, preferably the same day of the week and time. Saves you from the daily emotional rollercoaster."
Answer: I like rollercoasters. Oh, loogit, I'm at 175.3 pounds!!!
Happy Hour is nearly upon us, teammates. Have a finely brewed weekend. Run well and drink well. Cheers!