While my time was weighted much more toward filling my cup with cheer since my last post, I did manage to get out for a run Monday evening.
My goal of avoiding any Holiday Heft this year must be accomplished during "the week between" if it's going to happen at all. My calves felt a nice ache yesterday, but I'm hoping to get out for another few miles after my only day at work this week.
That is, if my lovely wife doesn't force me to put up the other light fixture we got with our Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards. I'm happy to report we installed our kitchen light without any serious injuries to body or pride. Now, about the dining room ...
A quick recap of our holiday beverages:
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale (Cleveland)
- Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Christmas (Akron)
- Elevator Brewing Christmas Ale (Columbus)
- Corsendonk Christmas Ale (Belgium)
- Anchor Christmas Ale (San Francisco)
- Shiner Holiday Cheer (Texas)
- Debonne Winery Holiday
RogueRouge (Madison, Ohio)
- Bear Pond Winery Holiday Bear (Cooperstown, N.Y.)