Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday: No More Mornings

Remember awhile ago when I was all Mr. Morning Runnerpants? Yeah, that is no longer a trending topic around the Viperniverse.

This morning when my alarm, which still goes off at an ungodly hour suitable for waking up to run before work, when that alarm sounded, I turned that fucker off. No snooze. Right off. Game over. Thanks for trying. Better luck tomorrow.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how I can fit in a short run after work, before the Enthusiast and I hit the town for some art and social interaction. Maybe this beautiful day will inspire my boss to let us go home early, but I'm doubtful.

Back Talk
Wherein hopes are dashed and expectations go unmet, much like my running schedule

Sun Runner thinks she missed something juicy from another commentator: "I can only imagine what Jamoosh wrote that he felt needed to be deleted. It must have been great."

Answer: Or it was a duplicate post, which is was. Just call me the imagination buzz saw. The truth is a bummer.

Happy Hour is nearly upon us, teammates. Have a finely brewed weekend and my condolences to all the dads out there -- happy Father's Day. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how you drive interest in your blog - with the boring truth!

Sigh - I'll do better next time I accidently double post...

Ian said...

Yeah, morning running and I are on the outs too. Or, to continue your analogy; I recently unfollowed morning running.

Nitmos said...

Run before work. Runs after work. Why don't you just run during work as I do? So much easier.