May marches in with some good running vibes. Here is last month's statistical rundown:
- Total Miles: 23 miles (seven runs)
- Highest Weekly: 10 miles
- Average Weekly: 5.75 miles
- Average Pace: N/A (no watch used)
- Longest/Fastest Run: ~4 miles @ ~10:00 pace
- The Monthly Dif: +1 miles (22 miles in March)
I'm starting to feel that charge from my recent uptick in exercise, my lungs are feeling more expansive, my limbs feel tingly, and my core has a soothing dull ache from my routine of push-ups and sit-ups before and after each run. My goodness, I might be getting into shape.