I'd like to finish this week on a positive note, despite being a day behind my schedule. I'll have to work hard to follow up last week's training, which went spectacularly well.
Akron Marathon Training Week 8:
- Monday's strangely on time four-mile recovery run (11:22 pace).
- Wednesday was showy seven-mile tempo run (8:19 pace).
- Friday's easy barefoot run didn't agree with Chipotle's hot salsa (10:00 pace).
- Saturday's nine-miler was a serene jaunt through the woods on the Buckeye Trail (10:18 pace).
- Sunday's 18-miler in the Cleveland MetroParks was superb (10:14 pace).
It's nice to be back, especially with Flashback Friday on the horizon. Cheers!