Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Prelude to the Ultimate Book Review

So I took these photos to accompany my forthcoming review of The Ultimate Runner by Tom Green and Amy Hunold-VanGundy, the team behind the Runners' Lounge community and blog. I agreed to give the book a read and tell you whether or not to read it. My copy arrived last week ...


I flipped through it and was happy to see lots of photos ...


But there are still too many pages that I'll actually have to read ...


The Ultimate Runner is a collection of stories by runners like you and me. In fact, you or I might be one of the writers, considering Tom and Amy solicited contributions from the Runners' Lounge blogging community. The book is a tidy 328 pages and shouldn't take me too long to read. But like my running, I just have to get started.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

looking forward to the review