Friday, November 27, 2009

Flashback Friday: Mailed in from the Depths of a Tryptophan Induced Food Coma

Warning, do not look at your scale today. The damage you did yesterday will takes days to fix. Move along. This calls for a liquid lunch. Here, Scotchy-Scotchy! Scotch, here ...

Back Talk
Wherein a short week calls for a short Q and A installment.

Morgan wonders if it's Pillsbury cookie dough that I feel like: "Does that mean if I poke your stomach you will giggle?"

Answer: If you poked my stomach, you'd get puked upon. And then punched.

Happy Hour lasts all day today, teammates. Enjoy your long weekends and long runs and long drinking shits. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

2 comments:

Spike said...

best to avoid mirrors as well.

let the recovery begin.

Aileen said...

I love Scotch...scotchy scotch scotch.

I know what movie I'll be watching later!