Friday, November 6, 2009

Flashback Friday: Good Tidings to You

I'm in the spirit, and the spirit's in me! November marks the introduction of Great Lakes Christmas Ale for the season. This tasty beer keeps us warm and drunk through the bitter cold season in Northeast Ohio. This one pictured here is my first taste of the season. It also caused me to miss my Thursday night run. My winter--yes, I said, WINTER--maintenance plan need a firm reworking. This just isn't happening.

Back Talk
Wherein failure gets some extra attention.

RazZ was not too happy to see my Failure to Launch was not the one he'd hoped for: "Damnit ... I thought this post was going to be a review of a Matthew McConaughey movie. How disappointing."

Answer: Blame TBS for playing that movie incessantly instead of reruns of Seinfeld and forcing me to other channels. You'll have to get your McConaughey fix elsewhere.

BrianFlash is amazed how simple math can enhance my monthly recap: "Love the precision on the average pace calculation. And this from a Garmin hater!"

Answer: And the cost? Priceless.

Happy Hour is nearly upon us, teammates. Have a finely brewed weekend. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

2 comments:

MCM Mama said...

Yum! I love the holiday beer season - I just picked up some Anchor Christmas and Delirium Noel today. Too bad I'm not actually feeling healthy enough to drink...

BrianFlash said...

I'm still trying to get rid of some Bud Light Lime. Completely lame of me I know...