Here is August's statistical rundown:
- Total Miles: 166 miles (20 runs)
- Highest Weekly: 40 miles
- Average Weekly: 33.2 miles
- Average Pace: 10:26.98 per mile
- Longest/Fastest Run: 20 miles, 10:19 pace
- The Monthly Dif: +34 miles (132 miles in July)
Now, let's get back to that talk about beer. Last night, after my three-mile recovery run, I visited my local grocer for a beverage. And what did I spy with my cocked eye? Why a four-pack of Yeti Imperial Stout from the guys at the brewery of Great Divide. What this beer lacks in bargain basement pricing, it makes up for in rich flavor and a 9.5 percent ABV. This beer was perfect for a night by the fire.