Here's a quick recap and review of those new-to-me beverages:
- Lagunitas Olde GnarlyWine: Too sweet for my palette. Had one and switched to Dogfish Head 90-minute IPA.
- Heavy Seas (Clipper City Brewing Co.) Loose Cannon: Smelled like cat piss. Tasted slightly better.
- Cornerstone Brewing Co. (Berea, Ohio) Grindstone Gold: OK, light. Nothing to write home about, but this is not my home.
- Il Bastardo: A good but pricey sweeter red wine with a bad-ass name.
Here's a quick recap and review of those pathetic miles:
- Three? Are you fucking kidding me?