Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday: Keeping Quiet

I don't want to jinx it, so I'm not talking about it.

Back Talk
Wherein I talk back.

S questions my taste in beverages: "I'm curious what would compel you to try a drink that smelled like cat piss?"

Answer: It's not like the tagline for Loose Cannon was "Great taste, except for the whole smells-like-cat-piss thing." It was a late-blooming realization halfway through the pint.

My question was not the only one targeted in the recent LoungeCast. Spike also was on the receiving end of some unclever banter. Spike's response? A quote:
“It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.”
— Decouvertes
Answer: Do I need one?

Happy hour is nearly upon us, teammates. Run well and drink well.

6 comments:

chia said...

How does one know what cat piss tastes like in the first place?

C said...

Well, that statement is pretty ambiguous. Let me take advantage of that...

Holy shit, are you getting ready to propose to someone?!? If so, congrats to you and my condolences to the unfortunate lady.

There, now let the unwarranted gossip-mongering begin! :)

Aileen said...

Well now we all need to know what's going on. You're going to have to 'fess up eventually.

X-Country2 said...

I did Friday happy hour last night for the first time in months. I felt like on of the cool kids in my work clothes boozin it up at 5:15. Good times.

nwgdc said...

That may not be the beer's slogan, but it SHOULD. Have a great weekend!

S said...

Ah...thanks for clarifying that for me. And maybe you should submit that tagline to Loose Cannon...they might find it a better option than the one they are currently using :-)