Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Well, as it so happens I won't be working tomorrow, as it is some sort of religious holiday, so you can bet your soles that I won't be posting here either.

So, just like, you know, eff why eye.

In a fit of rationality, I decided not to run this week until Saturday or Sunday. I feel like I've had a thousand false starts since the year ticked over to 2008, so what's one more? Weather, tweaks and pains have conspired against me. I'll start over once again with determination of of finally getting some consistency and rhythm back into my running.

I'm planning to run a 5K at the of the month and I'd like to run the Cleveland half marathon again in May. For that to happen I need to stay healthy and get some training in. My miles so far have been detox easy mileage. It's time to focus!

Have a fine weekend all! Drink one for the Easter Bunny.

1 comment:

Ian said...

It's only a Good Friday if you don't have to work.

Have a good weekend.