Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Obligatory Big To Do for My 100th Post

On the eve of such a momentous post, the Viper went and hid among the rocks in the Arizona desert landscape. Well, here it is: 100 posts. Whoopdeedoo!

Break out the Champagne, smash the bottle and break out the fine Scotch to drink. Frankly, if I had a dollar for every asinine post I've made at Team Booze Hounds, I'd be much more excited.

The truth is, I haven't been writing because, seriously, I'm out in Arizona for work. I would love nothing more than to report on the fine running I've done. Unfortunately, between work and work-related socializing, I've not been able to get out in this fine weather. I hope to sneak away at lunch, but I hoped to do that yesterday to no avail. I've grown flabby.

We'll return to running action soon. Until then, if I can't run well, I'll at least drink well.

6 comments:

Ian said...

Are you going to be out there for the Super Bowl? It would be fun just to be around it even if you couldn't score tickets.

Ian said...

Oh, and happy 100th by the way.

B. Kramer said...

Thanks, chum. Nope, not staying for the Super Bowl. Back to cold Ohio tonight on the red-eye. I have about four hours to get tanked so I can pass out on the plane. Cheers.

Laura said...

I've seen from your profile that you're in publishing, not consulting, but your last comment made me think you might enjoy www.gettingdrunkinfirstclass.com

Happy 100th and happy travels!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I look forward to another 100 of your upcoming post. They are quite humorous and entertaining.
You lucky dawg for being in AZ. It must have been so warm compared to the cold weather in NJ.
Congrats!

Marcy said...

HAPPY 100th POST, homie! Here's to 100 more ;-)