Thankfully, my Back Talk section each Flashback Friday helps me spout off at those snarky comments I receive throughout the week. However, I have taken notice of my Drunkard Teammates, or "Followers," as Blogger prefers. It seems 99 of you are brave enough to publicize your devotion to Team BHI. That's pretty rad -- and perhaps a tad foolish of you.
Last Friday, we had our first semi-live Q&A in the comments section. I might try that again. Thanks to those of you who participated. To sum up:
- I have always drunk good beer. (Sun Runner)
- For Happy Hour, I had Stoudt's Fat Dog stout. (Jamoosh)
- But I was hoping to try Great Lakes Doppelrock.
- I'd punch Ian and Nitmos in the face at the same time if given the opportunity. (Xenia)
- I want to travel many places. (X again)
- I'm getting Baptized next month. (And again)
- Sunday, I finally tried the Doppelrock, a very easy to drink and deceptively alcoholic (7.5 percent ABV) doppelbock, which at $1.75 a glass would be helladangerous. (Laura and Gin)
Weather and demotivation have devastated the running plans. Better luck this week. Cheers!