Friday, August 20, 2010

Flashback Friday: Last Picture Show

Not much time today. I'm off to a company picnic and then to Fort Wayne, Indiana. Thanks to the Sun Runner for some suggestions on where to run well and drink well.

Back Talk
Wherein a picture is worth a thousand words.

Jess thinks I'm making up this business about the toe: "Am I the only one who thinks we need a picture of this so-called 'injured' toe? What concrete evidence have you produced thus far to support this 'injury'? Huh? None! I don't want your words, I want a picture."

Answer:

Xenia got all uber-bitchy with me about the wonderful Enthusiast patching up me toe: "Did smashing your toe impede your ability to bend over and tend to it yourself? My condolences to the immensely considerate Enthusiast."

Answer:

Happy Hour is nearly upon us, teammates. Have a finely brewed weekend. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

9 comments:

C said...

Jerk.

Thanks for the photo. Not the one of your toe. That was disgusting.

Have a safe trip and great weekend.

Spike said...

I'd say, if you are not continuously spewing blood then it isn't a real injury--but then I'd get in trouble with the Redhead.

Happy Friday my friend, get your toe better (and don't let your boss see your toe; as an employment attorney I can tell you it is legal to fire someone for ugly toes--just saying).

Nitmos said...

Awww, how cute!

Nice dog too.

Anonymous said...

I always believed...

Jess said...

Bahhaha cute dog pics work every time!

Sun Runner said...

My black toe is WAY grosser than yours, though not quite as hairy. Ew.

Have fun in the Fort! Go to the Trion Tavern!!

Jess said...

Yuck, I retract my previous demand!

Love Dobson. I need me a sheepdog.

B.o.B. said...

First, I hate toes. Yuck.

Second, although I hate toes I hope yours is better soon.

Third, can I have your dog?

Al's CL Reviews said...

Love the pic of Dobson!