Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hooray!!! More Snow!!!

It has been more than a week since I've seen any new fallen snow, but thankfully the weather satellites have delivered us a few more inches of very fresh, soft, fluffy, happy, joyful, delightful, smile-inducing, jump-for-joy-inspiring, I-wanna-do-naked-snow-angels-in-this-stuff, buy-a-round-for-the-house-why-don't-ya-compelling, delirium-tremens-calming, over-hyphenating-causing white stuff.

[Drunkard's note: Perhaps if I pretend like I like the snow, it will go away.]

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Oh February...what a charming month.

Jess said...

I just assume you were drunk when writing this.

Julie said...

Please make it go away!!

Unknown said...

Whiskey. So say we all.

C said...

Hmmm. Bitter.

Good luck with the white death.