Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hooray!!! More Snow!!!

It has been more than a week since I've seen any new fallen snow, but thankfully the weather satellites have delivered us a few more inches of very fresh, soft, fluffy, happy, joyful, delightful, smile-inducing, jump-for-joy-inspiring, I-wanna-do-naked-snow-angels-in-this-stuff, buy-a-round-for-the-house-why-don't-ya-compelling, delirium-tremens-calming, over-hyphenating-causing white stuff.

[Drunkard's note: Perhaps if I pretend like I like the snow, it will go away.]

5 comments:

Roisin said...

Oh February...what a charming month.

Jess said...

I just assume you were drunk when writing this.

Julie said...

Please make it go away!!

lawmonkey13 said...

Whiskey. So say we all.

Xenia said...

Hmmm. Bitter.

Good luck with the white death.