Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday: Money Back Guarantees

The worst part of the New Year Reset is having to look at a fresh running log. It looks so barren, and the typical Ohio winter weather is not helping matters.

The fact is, my log looks barren because it is barren.

My only consistent log entry has been my weight, as I track the slow downsizing from the holiday feasting. One pound down, two pounds up, another pound down: a net change of 0.3 pounds.

All this talk about logs makes me think of one thing: What rolls downs stairs, alone or in pairs, and over your neighbor's dog?



It's L-O-G, bitches!

Also comes in Spanish!



Back Talk
Wherein we trash talk like old times.

Vanilla Ian
isn't happy with my inspirational advice: "Actual, real advice? I want my money back."

Answer: I know how you feel. It's almost as bad as a "blogger" who only posts twice a month.

Happy Hour is nearly upon us, teammates. And so is the latest winter storm warning. Bundle up and have a finely brewed weekend. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

6 comments:

C said...

LOG! Wow, that brought back memories.

Happy weekend to you.

Ian said...

Your link to my January Archive is going to look ridiculous after I put up 25 posts this month. Ha!

Enjoy the weekend.

Jess said...

My log looks depressingly blank too. Freakin' winter

B. Kramer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B.o.B. said...

Ah yes Log. Big, heavy wood. Crap. Now that's gonna be stuck in my head this morning - all 18 miles.

Sun Runner said...

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood, it's better than bad, it's good!

Sigh...fond memories of college, there.

I had an excellent weekend of boozing which consisted of a tour of various bars in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. My goodness did I ever sample some amazing new brews, most memorably Goose Island Bourbon County Stout and Nognes O-Dugges Sahti. Gives me a reason to go back to Indiana. That and my wonderful companion for the weekend.

Sláinte!