Friday, October 16, 2009

Flashback Friday: I'm the Best Around

As you know, I'm somewhere deep in banjo country, drinking beers, touring the Carolinas on the run, and running afoul of the local customs.

In a few short hours, I'll be soaking in the hooch as I prepare to act as best man for my oldest friend's wedding tomorrow. You can imagine something to this effect:



Back Talk
Wherein I ridicule your comments from afar.

Spike is totally jealous of my painfully tight abs: "Were you doing sit-ups while eating cookies, because that would be the second most awesome think you have ever done."

Answer: I did not realize I had done something awesome previously.

Gin, Ms. V and Jess were all duped by my post last Saturday: "ZOMG!!!1! You graced us with your presence on the weekend???!!ZOINKS!?"

Answer: Someone has to think about the nerds who surf the information super highways on their off days. It's called a scheduled post: pre-written and post-dated. Just to clarify, I wrote this post on Monday.

Happy Hour is nearly upon you, teammates. Have a finely brewed weekend and good luck to all you racers out there. Run well and drink well. Cheers!

5 comments:

Ian said...

I have written a witty and thoughtful comment for you that is scheduled to post sometime next week.

Junk Miler said...

I just submitted my take on a very important issue that I will write sometime in the future. I used the pre-date feature.

Mike Antonucci said...

I will write and post this now, but think about it next Wednesday.

The Sean said...

the vid was hilarious!




...still is

Carolina John said...

Have fun in the carolina's. unless you're in charlotte. then you better watch your cornhole. i hate charlotte. the rest of both states are ok.

get some good local beer, we brew our own and do it right down here. liquor and wine not so much, unless you count the wines from the biltmore house winery in asheville, nc.