Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Public Service Announcement

ATTENTION: Davey Tree/United Way of Portage County 5K, 10K and 1 mile participants!

I have noticed that many of you have stumbled upon the Booze Hounds Running Team by searching for race results from the July 5, 2008, race in Kent, Ohio. I feel your pain. But let me help you out.

The Davey Tree/United Way race results are online in PDF form at the HMA Promotions website. Click on "Race Results" across the top and scroll down. For some reason the race organizers like to make finding this information difficult for you. Unless you stuck around for the awards or receive the Record Courier to see your time in print, you won't have much luck finding your official time.

Last year, I had to e-mail the United Way to find out my time. Luckily, for you I didn't drink this information off my mind. So, you're welcome.

But don't think you have to rush off. Stick around, have a beer, revel in how much faster you are than me, leave me a comment thanking me for how awesome I am. Whatever your pleasure. Thanks for stopping by.

Run well and drink well.

[Drunkard' note: This has been a public service announcement of Booze Hounds Inc. Don't expect us to be this helpful in the future.]

1 comment:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAAA That's right! Insult potential readers. They love it.