Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow Daze

As I mentioned last time, the weather gave me a reason not to run this weekend. I just realized that I made a mistake (shocking!) in my weather forecasting. I said we were supposed to get 7-10 inches of snow, well it was actually supposed to be 7-14 inches. Well, it turned out to be about 18 inches.

As an illustration, I have included a photo of my car (left), taken on my phone. That was after non-stop snowing from Friday to Saturday night. Instead of running, I spent 50 minutes digging out my car and helped some woman who got stuck in the driveway of her apartment building, which you can see (look toward to light) in the background. And then I really did myself in and went grocery shopping. Carrying around that little red basket really made my arms and chest sore today.

OK, new contest! Guess what kind of car I drive. The winner gets jack and/or shit. Anyway, you can take pride in your keen ability to identify vehicles by their passenger side rearview mirror.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I guess a Saab. But wow, that is a LOT of snow! My guess is definitely at random.

Ian said...

I'm guessing that it's a Toyota Prius, and I think it suits you.

Unknown said...

Let me guess... a vintage 1972 Ford Pinto.